Thursday, June 28, 2012

On The Podium Again - Triple Crown

Beyond excited to be On The Podium yet again...this time it's the Triple Crown!  Oh My Goodness!  I have NOT prepared for this moment!  I have no speech prepared.  All of you to thank really...because you keep showing up and reading, following...that's what makes this so very special.  I share these prestigous Awards with all of you.  I am so so in awe that I, the Scrapster, have been so esteemed.  It is somewhat overwhelming.  Magical and at the same time surreal.
Firstly, my wonderful furiend Willomena has lovingly given me the this Award....(Very Much NEEDED right now if you've been following my posts about the lack of summer in western Montana lately) - Yes, my furiend, I  gratefully accept the


Given to Bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.  OH MY!
Upon winning, I am to answer the following questions:

Favorite Color: White....peaceful, lovely like the snow that falls from the sky
Favorite Animal: Birds, though they taunt me, they fascinate and mesmerize me
Favorite Number: One, and only One
Favorite Drink: Water from glacier streams and waterfalls, so cold and refreshing
Facebook or Twitter: Both, although Twitter takes more time and effort, ugh!
My Passion: LOVING, what I LIVE to do.
Getting or Giving: Giving ofcourse, because it's from the heart
Favorite Day: Every one spent with my Peeps!
Favorite Flower: Wild Daisy...they grow everywhere in the woods where we hike

I now share (GIVE) this SUNSHINE AWARD with others....I will pick THREE
1) Groucho
2) Corbin
3) The OP Pack

Congrats!  You ALL bring sunshine to me, the Scrapster!

On to the other TWO Awards....Over this past week, I have been given this VERY INSPIRING Blogger AWARD twice over



by my fellow bloggers....thank you Alison (and Zoey) and Dogs N PawzIt SO warms my heart that you have found my blog INSPIRING (meaning it's been stimulating or exalting to the spirit!)  Wow!

Upon winning this, I am to share 7 (new and unknown) things about myself.....

1)  I am litter boxed trained.  Yep.  My peeps had to be able to leave me when they went skiing all day and this was their answer. 

2) I have separation anxiety...I mope and sometimes whine and wait impatiently for my MOM peep when she leaves for even a moment.

3) I have a pecking order when the Mom Peep leaves.  Everyone knows it here and it's a clear order.  The one at the bottom has hurt feelings over it.  (sorry)

4) I snore.  Yep.  It's sometimes cute.  That's what they tell me anyway.

5) I pout when I have to wear a collar and leash.  Yep.  I prefer going through LIFE unleashed.  I know it's not realistic, but it's the Scrappy truth.  I like being free.

6) I eat bugs.  Spiders, and just the other day, a great big crunchy beatle! 

7) I bark and growl at that doggy in the mirror.  Mom thinks it's because I must think I am a Black Lab (as I was raised with one) 

Part of winning, ofcourse, is the joy of giving...so I now pay this Inspiring Blogger Award forward to these three bloggers:

1) Georgia, Little Pea
2) Prudence
3) Ammo

CONGRATS!  Now be proud, feel the love and pay it forward!












20 comments:

  1. Congratulations. I loved all your answers. I really liked th unleashed part.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on a Triple Crown , well done.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award!! Hope you're doing well! :)

    Woofs & huggies, <3

    ~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little Scrappy, you sure deserve those awards!!! Do you use kitty litter???
    Lovies, Miss Mindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I use Dog Litter - available at both Petco ans Petsmart. Looks a little but like gray crayons!

      Delete
  5. Congrats on your awards, Scrappy and thank you so much for sharing with us. We loved your passion - loving, that is such a beautiful passion.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  6. Moi? Inspiring? BWAH haha!!! Thank you dear Scrappy! I needed that laugh today :) I will be sure to put the award in my special place for Award Night in December!

    BTW, pecking orders are mandatory. Otherwise, how will we get our humans to behave? The Typist is at the bottom here. Hope your botty is all good now. Big hugs X

    ReplyDelete
  7. You definitely deserved those awards. I love all your answers but the doggy in the mirror one had me cracking up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your awards
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your well-deserved awards! They are so beautiful just like you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! I love your list Scrappy - I've never heard of anyone having the number 1 as their favourite - in your case, it makes perfect sense xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Scrappy,

    Congrats on your awards buddy - Yay!!

    You eat bugs? I'm not sure I could join in with that? I think it would gross my Mum out too, she's vegetarian and even makes Dad catch the flies and release back outside :)

    Wags to all

    Your pal Snoopy :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Scrappy! Some very well deserved awards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well done Scrappy - and you certainly deserve it as you are very sunshiney to us! And thank you for passing on the award to me!!!!! You have made my day!!!

    Woof.

    Groucho

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your well deserved awards :D

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on all of your awards, Scrappy!
    Stewey

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations, Scrappy! Oh, the color white is special :).

    ReplyDelete
  17. Quantos selinhos!! E brincadeiras essa internet nos oferece, né?!
    Eu encontrei seu blog pelo SUKA..que é um adorável cão!
    Quer ser meu amigo, também?!
    Eu adoro fazer novas amizades!!
    Quando puder me visita!
    http://asaventurasdebilly.blogspot.com.br
    Esse é o meu blog!!!
    Lambidas!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations that's an inspiring blog that you own, keep on with the writing I have book marked your blog so that I can find it whenever I want.

    ReplyDelete