Given to Bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere. OH MY!
Upon winning, I am to answer the following questions:
Favorite Color: White....peaceful, lovely like the snow that falls from the sky
Favorite Animal: Birds, though they taunt me, they fascinate and mesmerize me
Favorite Number: One, and only One
Favorite Drink: Water from glacier streams and waterfalls, so cold and refreshing
Facebook or Twitter: Both, although Twitter takes more time and effort, ugh!
My Passion: LOVING, what I LIVE to do.
Getting or Giving: Giving ofcourse, because it's from the heart
Favorite Day: Every one spent with my Peeps!
Favorite Flower: Wild Daisy...they grow everywhere in the woods where we hike
I now share (GIVE) this SUNSHINE AWARD with others....I will pick THREE
3) The OP Pack
Congrats! You ALL bring sunshine to me, the Scrapster!
On to the other TWO Awards....Over this past week, I have been given this VERY INSPIRING Blogger AWARD twice over
by my fellow bloggers....thank you Alison (and Zoey) and Dogs N Pawz! It SO warms my heart that you have found my blog INSPIRING (meaning it's been stimulating or exalting to the spirit!) Wow!
Upon winning this, I am to share 7 (new and unknown) things about myself.....
1) I am litter boxed trained. Yep. My peeps had to be able to leave me when they went skiing all day and this was their answer.
2) I have separation anxiety...I mope and sometimes whine and wait impatiently for my MOM peep when she leaves for even a moment.
3) I have a pecking order when the Mom Peep leaves. Everyone knows it here and it's a clear order. The one at the bottom has hurt feelings over it. (sorry)
4) I snore. Yep. It's sometimes cute. That's what they tell me anyway.
5) I pout when I have to wear a collar and leash. Yep. I prefer going through LIFE unleashed. I know it's not realistic, but it's the Scrappy truth. I like being free.
6) I eat bugs. Spiders, and just the other day, a great big crunchy beatle!
7) I bark and growl at that doggy in the mirror. Mom thinks it's because I must think I am a Black Lab (as I was raised with one)
Part of winning, ofcourse, is the joy of giving...so I now pay this Inspiring Blogger Award forward to these three bloggers:
1) Georgia, Little Pea
CONGRATS! Now be proud, feel the love and pay it forward!